Article 1 - Scope of Application
- The Accommodation Contract and related contracts to be concluded between our Hotel and the Guest shall be based on this Contract under the following terms and conditions of our Contract.Any matter not stipulated in this Contract shall be governed by ordinance and generally establishedpractice
- When our Hotel has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice,the said Special Contract shall prevail.
Article 2 - Application for an Accommodation Contract
- The Guest who intends to apply to our Hotel for an Accommodation Contract will berequired to provide our Hotel with the following particulars:
- ① Name(s) of Guest(s) to be registered.
- ② Date(s) scheduled for overnight stay and estimated time of arrival.
- ③ Accommodation charge (according, in principle, to the basic accommodation charges described in the attached Schedule I).
- ④ Other information considered necessary by our Hotel.
- In the case that the Guest has requested, during his/her stay, an extension of an overnight stay beyond the date described in the preceding Paragraph (2) above, our Hotel shall handle his/her request as a new application for an Accommodation Contract which has been made at the point in time when the said request has been made.
Article 3 - Conclusion, etc. of the Accommodation Contract
- The Accommodation Contract shall be considered to have been concluded at the time when our Hotel has accepted the application described in the preceding Article, unless our Hotel has certified that our Hotel has not accepted the said application.
- When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded under the provision of the preceding paragraph, the Application Money payable for the period scheduled for overnight stay as prescribed by our Hotel shall be paid by the date set by us, up to the maximum amount equal to the basic accommodation charge for 3 days in cases where the period scheduled for overnight stay exceeds 3 days.
- The Application Money shall first be applied to the final payment of the Accommodation Charge payable, and when the circumstances requiring application of the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 have arisen, to penalty and then to compensation money in this order. If there is any balance left it will be repaid at the time when the Accommodation Charge is paid as provided in Article 12.
- In the case that the Application Money described in Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been paid by the date set by us as stipulated in the same Paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall become invalid, but limited only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect at the time when prescribing the day due for payment of the Application Money.
Article 4 - Special Contract Requiring Non-Payment of the Application Money
- Not with standing the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, there are cases where our Hotel accept a Special Contract which does not require payment of the Application Money specified in the said Paragraph after the conclusion of the Contract.
- When accepting an application for an Accommodation Contract, in the case that our Hotel fails to request payment of the Application Money specified in the preceding Article, Paragraph2, and/or in the case that it fails to prescribe the due date for payment of the said Application Money, the Special Contract described in the preceding Paragraph shall be considered to have been accepted.
Article 5 - Refusal of the Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract
- The following are cases where our Hotel will not accept the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract:
- ① When application for accommodation is not based on this Contract.
- ② When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
- ③ When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals.
- ④ When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered to be corresponding to the following (a) to (c).
- ⑤ The law in respect to prevention, etc. against illegal actions by gang members (1991 Law item 77) stipulated article 2 item 2 (hereinafter referred to as “gang group”.), gang member stipulated by the same law article 2 item 6 (hereinafter referred to as “gang member.”), gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
- ⑥ When gang group or gang members are associates of corporations or other bodies to control business activities.
- ⑦ When a corporate body has related persons to gang members.
- ⑧ When the guest seeking accommodation behaves extremely in a mischievous way against other hotel guests.
- ⑨ When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly considered to be a patient with an infectious disease.
- ⑩ When the guest seeking accommodation, a violent requesting act is carried out, or demanded a burden beyond the reasonable purview.
- ⑪ When act of God, trouble with facilities, and other unavoidable causes prevent the Guest from staying at our Hotel.
- ⑫ When the provision of Article of the Ordinance issued by Prefecture is applicable.
Article 6 - The Guest's Right to Cancel the Contract
- The Guest may request our Hotel to cancel the Accommodation Contract.
- In the case that the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes attributable to him/her (which is the case when our Hotel has requested payment of the Application Money by prescribing the date due for such payment under the provision of Article 3, Paragraph 2, except in the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract prior to such payment), payment of penalty shall be required as specified in the attached Schedule II, but in the case that our Hotel has accepted a Special Contract described in Article 4, Paragraph 1 this provision shall be applied only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest of his/her responsibility to pay a penalty for cancellation of the Contract when accepting the Special Contract.
- In the case that the Guest does not arrive by 20:00p.m. on the day of an overnight stay without informing our Hotel of a delay (or after the lapse of 2 hours past the scheduled time of arrival if indicated by the Guest beforehand), the Accommodation Contract concerned may be considered to have been cancelled by the Guest and will be handled accordingly.
Article 7 - The Right of Our Hotel to Cancel the Contract
- The following are cases where our Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract:
- ① When the Guest is considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals, or he/she is considered to have behaved in such a manner.
- ② When the Guest is clearly considered to be corresponding to the following (a) to (c).
- ③ Gang group, gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
- ④ When a corporate body or other organization where gang groups or gang members control business activities.
- ⑤ In a corporate body which has persons relevant to gang member in its board member.
- ⑥ When the Guest in accommodation behaves extremely in a mischievous way against other hotel guests.
- ⑦ When the Guest is clearly considered to be a patient with an infectious disease.
- ⑧ When having accommodation, a violent action is carried out, or demanded a burden beyond reasonable purview.
- ⑨ When unavoidable causes, such as act of God, etc., prevent the Guest from staying at our Hotel.
- ⑩ When the provision of Article of the Ordinance issued by Prefecture is applicable.
- ⑪ When the Guest smokes in bed or vandalizes fire protection facilities, or does not comply with the matters prohibited by our Hotel (limited only to those matters necessary for fire prevention) among the rules of use prescribed by our Hotel .
- In cases where our Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the provision of the preceding Paragraph, charges for accommodation service, etc. which have not yet been offered to the Guest shall not be receivable.
Article 8 - Registration of Accommodation
- The Guest will be required to register the following particulars at the front desk of our Hotel:
- ① Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the Guest.
- ② Nationality, passport number, place entered and date entered, in the case of a foreign guest.
- ③ Scheduled date and time of departure.
- ④ Other particulars considered necessary by our Hotel.
- In the case that the Guest intends to pay the charges described in Article 12 by using such means in place of currency as traveler's checks, accommodation coupons, credit card, etc., he/she will be required to show them at the time of registration described in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 9 - Time Allowed for Use of the Guest room
- The time allowed for the Guest to use the guest room of our Hotel shall be from 3:00p.m. till 10:00a.m. of the following morning, except when the Guest stays for more than one night in succession, in which case the Guest may use the guest room all day except the day of arrival and the day of departure
- Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, there are cases where our Hotel may accept the use of the guest room in hours other than those specified in the preceding Paragraph, in which case an additional charge will be required as specified below.
- 2,000 yen per hour up to 12:00
Article 10 - Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel
While staying in our Hotel , the Guest will be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside our Hotel as prescribed by us.
Article 11 - Business Hours
- The business hours of principal facilities in our Hotel shall be as follows. Details of the service hours of other facilities are explained in the pamphlet provided, displays at major points inside our Hotel, and the service directory provided in each guest room.
- ① Service Hours of Front Desk, Cashier, etc.:
- ② Service Hours of Restaurant
||Breakfast 6:30am - 9:30am(Last order 9:00am)
Dinner 5:30pm - 9:00pm(Last order 8:30pm)
- ③ Service Hours of Incidental service facility
||Big bath(Out bath)
||6:00am - 9:00am / 3:00pm – 11:00pm
||7:00am - 10:00am / 3:00pm – 10:00pm
||Parking (Capacity of Flat parking: 27 cars,5 large buses.)
||Free of charge(Order of arrival)
- The service hours described in the preceding Paragraph may be changed temporarily for unavoidable reasons, in which case the Guest will be notified by proper means.
Article 12 - Payment of Charges
- The breakdown of the accommodation charge, etc. payable by the Guest shall be as listed in the attached Schedule I.
- Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. described in the preceding Paragraph shall be made in currency or by other alternative means acceptable by our Hotel , such as traveler's check, accommodation coupon, credit card, etc.,at the front desk at the time when the Guest departs from our Hotel or is charged by our Hotel.
- In the case that the Guest has not stayed at our Hotel at his/her discretion even after we have offered the guest room to the Guest and made it available for him/her to use, the accommodation charge will still be charged.
Article 13 - Responsibility of Our Hotel
- In the case that we have inflicted damage on the Guest in the course of fulfilling the Accommodation Contract and related Contracts or in breach of these Contracts, we shall compensate for the said damage, unless the said damage has been caused due to a cause not attributable to us.
- Our Hotel is covered by the Hotel liability insurance to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc...
Article 14 - Handling In Case the Guest Room Contracted Is Not Available
- Should the guest room contracted for the Guest under the Accommodation Contract become unavailable for him/her, our Hotel shall try to offer other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as the original Accommodation Contract as far as possible, subject to the consent of the Guest concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, in cases where we are unable to offer other accommodation facilities to the Guest, we shall pay to him/her a compensation charge equivalent to the penalty, which will be applied to the amount of the compensable damage. However, in cases where there is no cause attributable to us for not being able to offer the guest room, we shall not pay the compensation charge.
Article 15 - Handling of Checked Articles, etc
- When the articles, cash and/or valuables checked by the Guest at the front desk have been lost or damaged, our Hotel shall compensate for the damage, unless the loss or damage has been caused by force de majeure. However, in the case of cash and valuables, we shall do so only when the Guest has clearly reported the kind and value of such cash and valuables at our request. Otherwise we shall compensate for the damage up to the maximum amount of 150000yen.
- When the Guest has brought into our Hotel articles, cash and/or valuables but has not checked them at the front desk, we shall compensate for the loss or damage inflicted on them if caused intentionally or negligently on our part, except when the Guest has not clearly reported to us beforehand the kind and value of such items lost or damaged, in which case we shall compensate for the loss or damage up to the maximum amount of 150000 yen unless we are intentionally or negligently responsible for such loss or damage.
Article 16 - Custody of the Baggage or Personal Belongings of the Guest
- When the baggage of the Guest has arrived at our Hotel prior to his/her arrival, our Hotel will keep it subject to our agreement given prior to its arrival, and will hand it to the Guest at the time when he/she checks in at the front desk.
- In the case that the baggage or personal belongings of the Guest are found misplaced after he/she has checked out, our Hotel shall ask the owner of such items for his/her instructions when the owner has been identified. However, when there are no instructions from the owner or the owner has not been identified, our Hotel shall keep them for 7 days including the day when they have been found, and shall deliver them to a police station near our Hotel after a lapse of 7 days.
- The responsibility of our Hotel regarding the custody of the Guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall conform to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 1, in the case of Paragraph 1 of this Article and to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, in the case of the preceding Paragraph. 16.02.
Article 17 - Responsibility for Parking
When the Guest uses the parking area of our Hotel , our Hotel only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not our Hotel has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle. However, our Hotel shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
Article 18 - Responsibility of the Guest
In the case that our Hotel has suffered damage due to the intention or fault of the Guest, the Guest will be required to compensate to our Hotel for the said damage.
Article 19 - Disclaimer
You are responsible for using computer communications from within the hotel. Even if the service is interrupted due to a system failure or other reasons while using computer communication, and the user suffers any damage as a result, we do not take any responsibility. In addition, by act that we judged inappropriate for the use of computer communication, If damage is caused to our company and a third party, we will compensate for the damage.
Article 20 - Jurisdiction and Governing Law
All disputes arising in connection with the accommodation contract and related contracts under these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in accordance with Japanese laws and regulations in a Japanese court exclusively controlling the location of the hotel.
Breakdown of Accommodation Charge (concerning Article 2-1 and 12-1)
|GuestTotal amountto be paid
||(a) Accommodation fee (Room charge or Room charge plus meal & beverage charge such as for breakfast)
||(b) Food and drink and other charges
||(a) Consumption tax
(b) Calculation of the amount of tax assumes 1 yen unit and cuts less than yen
Remarks：If the tax law is revised, it shall be in accordance with the revised regulations. The basic accommodation fee depends on the website or the rate list provided by the hotel.
Penalty (concerning Article 6-2)for Hotels
||Date of cancellation of contract
||The day before
|Group Guests（field trip）
- % Is the ratio of penalty to basic accommodation. However, in the case of accommodation package, it is the ratio of the full amount.
- If the number of contract days is shortened, a penalty fee of one day (the first day) will be collected regardless of the number of shortened days.
- If there is cancellation of contract for a part of group customers (15 or more people), 10% (fractions) of the number of people in 20 days before accommodation There will be no penalty for the number of people in the case of rounding up.